This blog will talk about my trip to Stanmer Park, I went to the park and took some images in the countryside, these photos were abot the old church in the village and some flowers that I thought interesting and beautiful.

  The two pohotos of the old church is the best ones in all the images about the place, I was standing under the architecture and using my camera to make a low-angle shot on the church, the shutter speed in the first image that I used was 1/160s, and the aperture was f/9, the image contains the top of the church and the tree just above the building, the second image I used 1/200s sutter speed and the aperture was f/10, the two images I all used the building and the tree near it, it was the combination of architecture and nature.



  From the photos that I took on the flowers in the countryside, I think these two are the best, the first image I used 1/200 shutter speed and the aperture was f/5.6, the purple color of the flower was beautiful and cute I think. The second image the second image has the same shutter speed and aperture as the first one, the color of the subject and the background matches very well, the red and green make the image looks bright clear, and the background also protrudes the flower.














评论

此博客中的热门博文