The third experience that I want to introduce in my blog was about the car park in the university, I went to this car park to take some photos. The reason why I chose this car park to do my workshop task is that this car park's appearance. This special architecture looks very modern and attractive to me, I thought that taking images on the car park will be an interesting experience.

  This two images was about the appearance of the car park, the first one was the building of the car park and the spiral stairs outside it, there was a problem that the right side of the car park and the top of the stairs were too bright in the image, they looks not very clear. The second one was taken when I was standing on the stairs, taking a low-angle shot on the building of car park, this image contains the building and the stairs, it has many metallic elements. Except from the two images, I also chose other two photos, the first one was taken on the top of the car park, and the second one was near the car park, I put my camera on the ground and took them, this will make the image looked wider, these two images I think they are very interesting.







评论

此博客中的热门博文