The second experience of the module was to take some images on people in the university, I had taken some images on my classmates first, and I chose one friend to be my model, among all the three images, I like the second one best, the color ithe model weared n the photo is very bright, the model had weared a yellow jacket and it matched the yellow leaves beside him, and his balck skin also made a contrast to the bright color in the image, he was standing just near the steps, leaning on the handrail, the steps and the handrail ha become the backround of the image,.
  There is some disadvantage in the third image I think, the model is also my friend in the yellow jacket, standing in front of the steps, maybe I just want to make the image a warm feeling, so the light exposure was a little bit higher, so the image looked too bright, but one of the interest thing in this photo I think is the second people in my image, this people was just moving on the steps in the background, so I took yhe image on his back too, the two subjects in my photo was one big and one small, one was the front side and one was the reverse side.

1

2

3

评论

此博客中的热门博文